Terms and Condition
1. In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
a. "Customer" shall mean you and all other persons who purchase the products under your Login.
b. "Intellectual Property" shall mean all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
c. "Login" shall mean a Customer's membership number and access to KHS Online under that Customer's registration.
d. "Product/Products" shall mean any and all the products for sale by KHS Online.
e. "KHS” shall mean Ken Hong Seng Pte Ltd who is the seller of the products by KHS Online.
f. "KHS Online" shall mean this Internet site or catalogues owned by KHS and the medium by which Products are offered for sale by KHS to the Customer.
2. All the Products sold by KHS through this site are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your order for processing by KHS Online, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions in the form in which they appear at the time your order is submitted for processing.
3. These terms and conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect including any KHS store policy.
4. The Customer shall agree to complete the registration process according to KHS's requirements as stated on this site. The Customer shall provide KHS with complete and updated information which shall include (but shall not be limited to) the Customer's legal name, address, telephone and fax numbers (optional) and e-mail address.
5. The Customer will be liable for every order made under his Login and agrees to indemnify KHS for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders for the Products using the Customer's Login. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his registration information.
6. The Customer may place his order via our website at : http://www.3eagle.com/ The Customer will receive a confirmation of receipt of order via e-mail. For clarification, such confirmation of receipt of orders does not guarantee stock availability.
1. All prices reflected on the website is in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
2. All products are subjected to prevailing Goods and Service Tax.
3. KHS shall make every effort to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of Products detailed by the KHS Online are correct but KHS reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice.
4. For new customers, please fill up the order form of the items and quantity, your email and contact details provided. Our admin office will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
5. Not all Products sizes will correspond exactly to the description offered on-line. KHS reserves the right to provide the nearest size of Product at the nearest price.
DELIVERY & CHARGES
1. KHS will only effect delivery to mainland Singapore and Sentosa Island except Jurong Island.
|Ordered Received||Earliest Delivery TIme|
|Before 3.00pm||Next working day between 9:00am and 5:00pm|
|After 3.00pm||2nd working day between 9:00am and 5:00pm|
2. Delivery ChargesCustomer may indicate their preferred delivery date and time and KHS will contact the customer to confirm such requested delivery schedule availability.
There is no delivery on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays.
For residential homes, complimentary delivery for orders more than $80.00 in 1 invoice. A delivery charge of $12.00 will be imposed for orders less than $80.00.
For business establishments, complimentary delivery for orders more than $150.00 in 1 invoice. A delivery charge of $30.00 will be imposed for orders less than $150.00.
There shall be only one delivery address per invoice. No delivery services shall be available on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays.
If the order is cancelled or there is no recipient at the time of delivery, on the delivery day and/or schedule, KHS reserves its rights to charge the Customer 100% of the cost of the goods intended to sell to the Customer.There shall be only one delivery address per invoice. No delivery services shall be available on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays.
KHS is committed to on-time delivery to our valued Customers, hence our delivery teams will not be able to extend the waiting time for the recipient
The Customer is to notify KHS by telephone call immediately of a change of delivery address, delivery schedule and contact details.
KHS reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or if the Customer does not effect payment upon delivery. Customer may request KHS to email/whatsapp/sms/fax/call to inform of the payment amount. Depending on the amount to be paid, KHS may request Customer to make advance payment through internet banking prior to the delivery of the goods.
AMENDING & CANCELLATION OF ORDER
1.The Customer may amend or cancel the order up to the point in time that KHS has commenced processing the order. Please email to email@example.com or call our hotline at 6755 5733 by informing us your name and order reference number.
If the order is cancelled or there is no recipient at the time of delivery, on the delivery day and/or schedule, KHS reserves its rights to charge the Customer 100% of the cost of the goods intended to sell to the Customer.
2. Subject to the Customer's consent, KHS may substitute a Product for another similar Product if the initial Product ordered by the Customer is unavailable.
1. All risk in the Products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer's delivery address but KHS shall retain title in the Products until such time as payment for the Products has been effected.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
1. Product pictures provided on this site are provided to help recognise products. Due to packaging redesign and improvements these may not reflect exactly on the product you receive. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the information was inputted onto the system, the information appearing on this Website at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
2. KHS shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy, please notify us either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call KHS Online hotline at 6755 5733 within 24 hours from the time you received the products or the very next working day after the weekend or public holiday. Returns/Refunds can be arranged under the following circumstances:
a. if any Products have been delivered in a damaged condition, or if the Product is out of date, or if a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, or if the wrong Product is delivered, KHS shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product. KHS seeks Customer to check the product with our delivery team together if permissible.
b. if any Product which was not included in the Customer's order is delivered to the Customer, KHS shall collect the Product from the Customer.
c. if the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, KHS shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer or arrange the earliest possible delivery slot
to the Customer.
d. If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product, KHS shall refund the difference to the Customer earliest possible once the accounting reconciliation has confirmed.
e. KHS requests products that are to be returned are not used or expired and product is retained in its original packaging.
3. All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment or other agreed modes, on which the original purchase was made within 5 working days.
4. All replacements of Products shall be effected in the shortest time possible.
1. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products supplied, are expressly excluded.
2. No agent or representative of KHS is authorized to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding the Products and KHS shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
1. The liability of KHS whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of KHS's obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Products.
2. KHS shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall KHS be liable for any damage or loss caused by the Customer's servants, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever.
3. The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that KHS assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and KHS shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be accepted by the Customer entirely at the Customer's risk.
1. All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to KHS Online shall at all times remain the property of KHS.
2. KHS and other parties own the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this site/catalogue and/or in connection with the Products and Customers and on-line visitors are prohibited from using the same without the written permission of KHS or such other parties.
1. If the performance by KHS of its obligations under the KHS Online is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the government of Singapore or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of KHS), KHS shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. KHS reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. KHS may, but does not undertake, to notify the Customer of such changes. It is the Customer's responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order and KHS shall have no responsibility to notify the Customer of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes or otherwise.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the Customer and KHS agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
1. KHS does not sell, rent or lease its Customer lists to third party.
2. Personal data held by KHS relating to its Customers or to visitors to this site will be kept confidential unless KHS has Customer's consent otherwise but KHS may provide this information to third parties including but not limited to KHS advertisers, associated companies or trusted contractors/agents or other network operators who perform certain tasks for KHS in connection with the provision of KHS's services to its Customers and to visitors to this site. All such third parties are prohibited from using Customer's personal data except to provide the requisite services to KHS and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of such data.
3. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this site, or any part of this site by online Customers and visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to KHS on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. KHS reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufactured and marketing of products and services and to meet Customer needs.
4. KHS will disclose Customer's personal data, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:-
a. Comply with legal process served on KHS or the site;
b. Protect and defend the rights or property of KHS; and
c. Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of KHS, the KHS internet site or the public.